We’re delighted that 2018-19 saw a significant increase in exciting, new partnership projects and engagement by our partners, our staff and our students.
- pupils and teachers from 53 schools in Hertfordshire and north London have collaborated with us this year
- 700 primary school pupils participated in workshops, masterclasses, roadshows and lessons delivered by our teachers and students
- over 60 primary and secondary teachers have taken part in professional development activities provided by STAHS teachers
- 128 STAHS students have worked on partnership projects
- 28 hours of STEM, Art and Geography workshops were designed and delivered by our Year 12 students in three Luton primary schools
Please click on the link below for our annual review.
If you would like to talk to us about a new partnership project, please email email@example.com
03 April 2020
RT @STAHSHistory: Another great touring opportunity to gaze into the incredible Palace of Versailles. Explore from the comfort of your sofa…
23 March 2020