Preparatory School Admissions
Girls attend Wheathampstead House for assessment on a specified day. Tasks are designed to highlight skills and potential, being aimed at the appropriate national curriculum year group to cater for a wide range of backgrounds.
You are very welcome to visit the School at your convenience by prior arrangement with the Admissions Office.
Telephone: 01727 792509
How to apply to Wheathampstead House
- Click here to request a Prospectus
- Visit the School on an Open Day or by booking a weekday tour via the Admissions Office above
- Complete the Registration Form by the closing date (as a general rule, this is 30 November of the year prior to required entry)
- Your daughter will be invited by letter for assessment
- You will receive a letter to let you know the outcome of the assessment
- If a place is offered, you are asked to pay the Acceptance Deposit, or decline the offer, by the deadline date