Sixth Form Admissions
Offers of places in the Sixth Form are provisional until the results of GCSE examinations are known: we require a minimum of five GCSE passes at Grade A or A* for internal and external candidates, with A or A* in any subject intended for study at Advanced Level.
You are very welcome to visit the School at your convenience by prior arrangement with the Admissions Office.
Telephone: 01727 792509
How to apply for Sixth Form
- Click here to request a Prospectus
- Visit the School on our Sixth Form Information Evening, on an Open Day, or by booking a weekday tour via the Admissions Office above
- Complete the Registration Form by the November closing date if you wish your daughter to sit for a Scholarship. Further information on all our Sixth Form Scholarships can be found in the document below. For girls not wishing to sit a Scholarship, interviews will be arranged as registrations are received, preferably by the end of the Lent Term
- Your daughter will be invited by letter to attend for interview with the Headmistress and Head of the Sixth Form
- You will receive a letter giving the outcome of those interviews
- If a place is offered, this is provisional until the GCSE results in August. We require a minimum of five GCSE passes at Grade A or A* to include A or A* in any subject intended for study at Advanced Level
- In the case of a provisional offer, you are asked to pay the Acceptance Deposit, or decline the offer, by the deadline date
- Contact the Admissions Office with your GCSE results in August so that your place can hopefully be finally confirmed!